Welcome to the conference reporting on the project co-financed under the Erasmus + Sport programme implemented by an international consortium of entities dealing with the problem of match-fixing. The event is aimed at presenting the practical results of research and educational activities carried out, as well as at making recommendations for institutions operating in the field of sport with regard to so-called non-financial motives for match-fixing.
24.06.2021, 11:00 a.m. CET.
2. 11.05 – 11.15 The tasks and role of the professional league in combating match-fixing – The Ekstraklasa Foundation, Marcin Stefański – Chairman of the Board
3. 11.15 – 11.30 Information on the project – The Ekstraklasa Foundation, Jan Kordasiewicz – Project Coordinator
4. 11.30 – 11.45 Summary of an analysis of legal systems with regard to disciplinary and criminal liability – The Ekstraklasa Foundation, Freddy Furst – Head of Legal Team
5. 11.45 – 12.00 Analysis of cases with regard to non-financial sports motives – National Sports Academy Sofia, Christo Andonov – Head of Study Team
6. 12.15 – 12.30 Survey results – European Institute of Interdisciplinary Research Paris, Anna Sadowska – Head of Research Team
7. 12.30 – 12.45 Summary of the educational activities under the project – Plasy Fair Code Austria, Severin Moritzer – Member of Educational Team
8. 12.45 – 12.55 Recommendations for institutions overseeing the issue of integrity in sport – The Ekstraklasa Foundation, Jan Kordasiewicz – Project Coordinator
9. 13.00 Conference completion